As your Tucson area real estate agent, I am available, up-front, and direct. I will keep you informed of all the details relevant to the purchase or sale of your house or property. Most of all, I respond to the phone!
I have been buying and selling real estate since 1979, my first sale was a VA property, and then turned it into a rental and my second came along in 1981. I first visited Tucson in 1974 and have returned many times. First lived in Green Valley and last returned in 1991, bought a home and shortly there after entered the resale market in Tucson.
I rank in the Nations top 1% and am in the top 10 of my Company's 495 agents. This Web site will allow you to know Tucson better than the people that live here. I am aggressive and persistent in helping my customers achieve the results they desire. You can count on excellence trust, loyalty, knowledge, and service in any real estate transaction with me or my associates.
Proven Results .... I am able to save buyers an average of $5,000 to $8,000 in buying a home. For sellers, I am able to retain 99% of their list price. This is due to my assertive negotiating style and my thoroughness in researching properties.
- ABR Designation (Accredited Buyer Representative)
- CRS Designation (Certified Residential Specialist)
- GRI Designation (Graduate Realtor Institute)
- Broker's License
- Eight Consecutive Years - National Production Award Recipient
- Top 1% of Realtors Nationally
- Leading Edge Society (Top 3% in Real Estate Sales in U.S.)
- Top of the Rock (Prudential Top Production Award)
- Chairman's Club Production in Tucson Valley
- Sweathog Top Producer, nationally, four years running
- Starmakers--Platinum Club Team Leader
- 1998, 1999, 2000--The Cities' Top Producers Award--"1926 Circle, Circle of Excellence--Long Realty Company"
- 2001, 2002 Directors' Circle Long Realty, Top 2% of Long Realty, Top 1% of Tucson Realtors
- 2004, 1926 Circle, Circle of Excellence, Less than 1% of all company or city realtors achieved this level of sales.
- Sell 50-80 homes a year, bringing that experience to you
- 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 Sold and Closed production for Chairman's Club, now over 750 homes closed.
Continuing Education, 585 hours
- Contract Law, 95 hours
- Agency Law, 78 hours
- Real Estate Law, 107 hours
- General Education, 144 hours
- Environmental Law, 69 hours
- Commissioners Rules, 92 hours
I am an outdoor enthusiast, love to bike, go to the gym, snowboard, and much more. I believe one part of focus is doing what you can as long as you can. Age is not an out. One day I will hike the Pacific and Rocky Mountain trails to Canada.
It's amazing what nature will show you. In August of 2010 I finished my 76th marathon--Pikes Peak. At this point I have trained in running a distance equivalent to having run around the world at the equator 8 times.
Have you ever watched an eagle at 14,000 Feet? Fantastic....
I am very active in the Y.M.C.A., I personally provide financial assistance for 10-15 children to attend one and two week camps at no expense to the kids or the parents. In addition to the Y.M.C.A., I sponsor the gymnastics team of northwest Tucson and its coaches and the 17 children that compete on it. A once in a life time experience for the kids. I absolutely believe that you "get by giving" and "when ever possible, laugh inside or out every 15 seconds".
I stand on the verbiage that when someone spills their eggs, help pick them up and give away a few of yours. While I am physically able, I can always work and help those who cannot. That's one of the reasons why I believe in staying in shape as much as possible. Yet with reason, there are those that just want a free ride, "no one rides for free - all must give back to the well"
"Conquer yourself first, and He will give you the morning star and much, much more!!! In that verse, your life is yours and about living."
Revelations 2:4-5 and 2:28b